Thread: QB Impressions
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 08:07 PM   #205
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I'm not that high on him, but I think Davis Webb fits a lot of what Andy likes. He doesn't have serious mechanical issues, big strong kid with a strong arm and his team ran a WCO very similar to ours.

Seems like a better version of Nick Foles.
He's basically Nick Foles with less issues of passing due to being rather tall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
What are your guys' thoughts on Gunner Kiel out of Cincinnati as a late round (6th/7th) backup QB prospect? I like the kid's' mentality in the pocket and his arm is solid. I think he got battered too much behind that shit O-line and it hurt his overall play, but it looks like he has some very good tools to work with.
Needs to bang some steroids real hard for awhile.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.