View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 01:08 PM   #18
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
Mickey and dirt nasty.

Legendary rap duo.

I also wish dyslexic speedreaders had managed to hang on to make some more music.
I mean, Dirt and Mickey still do shows and singles together, and Beardo comes out with them sometimes, but according to Mickey , Andre Legacy "doesn't want to leave the house, he doesn't do shows anymore."

So, 3 out of the 4 are still down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RN47 View Post
No on all of the above.

I'm 38, and find Seth McFarland + anything he's produced to be annoying at best, and insufferable at worst; his voice is like spikes in my brain. Harold and Kumar-- stoner movies? Hahaha! no.
Oh, you're one of those "too cool hipster" woke AF douchebags that Mickey wrote the song about?

Glad we don't hang out.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.