View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 07:51 PM   #573
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8taylor2 View Post
The 49ers were missing Jaquiski Tartt and Drew Brees just picked on his backup the majority of the game. In the games Tartt missed, every team we faced just constantly threw it at Marcell Harris who just was not ready, he gave up big touchdowns and allowed big plays constantly.

I also think Ford missed most of that game. In the games Ford missed, teams just doubled up on Bosa and our pass rush suffered big time.

If you look at our defense in the games we had Ford and Tartt, compared to the ones we didn't, its a night and day difference. Quality of competition also played a factor, but without those two, we were very much a below average defense.

Thanks and I look at that game as what I might expect the Chiefs offense to do because they are pretty similar. Not worried about Ford we know what that choker will do.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote