Thread: RIP Gonzo
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2021, 10:56 AM   #13
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by βearcat View Post
**** **** ****ing ****.

RIP

I know I've turned into a whiny bitch lately but I'm really tired of these threads

To all my CP friends, please get a check up. Do something.

Don't become a random internet thread.

RIP Gonzo
I haven't been around nearly as long as some of the old timers of this board, but being around since 2012 or so I've basically grown up here. Spent the better part of my 20s and now into my 30s around here. These threads always give me a knot in my stomach.

CP is like a family. I've seen and heard the stories of people from this site coming together for people in their times of need. I love all of you guys and gals. Whether we just share the love of the Chiefs, chatting in threads or the discord, or we've gotten to know one another on a more personal level.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote