Thread: Video Games Sony Playstation 5 thread
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2020, 01:27 PM   #239
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I thought Odyssey was really good...Origins also. But for the other guy if you are use to games like AC2 or Brotherhood the newer ones are going to seem really weird to you because the games have changed drastically since then.
Agreed, I will defend the newer AC games all day, but fans of the earlier installments will find them to be very different. Personally, I like the more open-world maps, gear customization, etc.

The only area the new ones suffer is the modern day storyline. I never minded being yanked from the Animus to play as Desmond for a bit. ****ing HATED it after his story was finished.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.