Thread: Video Games Sony Playstation 5 thread
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2020, 09:11 AM   #229
Plays to win the game!

I got mine from Nebraska Furniture Mart. On launch day where everyone was spamming sites for Best Buy, Gamestop, Walmart, Amazon and Target, I tried NFM and got a PS5 with disc added to my cart. They called me on Tuesday and told me it came in early so I headed up there to KCK to pick it up, along with five other cars in the line with PS5s being brought out to their car. Don't sleep on NFM.

Got Demon's Souls, Spiderman Miles Morales and bought the $70 version so I got Spiderman PS4 remastered, even though I already had Spiderman PS4. I got an extra controller, an Arctis 7p ordered from Best Buy and it should be here tomorrow, thought about the charging dock, but I can just play one controller and have the other one charging up on the cable, no need to spend $30 for dual charging imo.

Demon's Souls is a beautiful remake, I never played Demon's Souls on PS3, my first Souls game was Dark Souls, so playing this is like a new game for me. It plays slower than other Souls games, but it's a nice break of pace from Sekiro and Bloodborne, more meticulous and slower paced. Only past the first boss and onto the second, but it's just gorgeous. Blue Point, the company that remade Shadow of the Colossus, I felt the "remake" wasn't that impressive compared to the first, but this one is a complete rehaul graphically and it's super impressive.

I traded in my PS4 Pro because I have no need for it anymore. On Marketplace PS4 Pros are going for $200 and there are alot of them, so I just traded it into Gamestop to get my $175 of trade in credit and flipped it to Playstation Gift Cards. Now I have $105 left and I don't know what other game to get. Not sure if Assassin's Creed Valhalla is worth it, or COD Cold War, possibly The Pathless but with WoW Shadowlands coming out next Monday night I won't have time to really play much else so I'm trying to get as much Demon's Souls out of the way as possible.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.