View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 09:44 PM   #1496
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
I think both of them can be the "guy". Similar to Golden State with Curry, Durant, Thompson. New Orleans with Cousins and Davis. Boston with Allen, KG, Pierce.

Teams that don't have multiple players like that who can win a title are very rare. Since 2000, what teams have been like that? 2004 Pistons? 2007 Spurs(yes, they had Duncan, but would you consider Parker, Bowen, or Ginobili to be a player of the caliber)? I'd even argue the 2011 Mavs, because I don't consider that to be Kidd's prime.
Yeah.. Dirk put on a 1 man show in 2011. One of the better performances I have witnessed in my life.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.