View Single Post
Old 10-30-2017, 01:37 PM   #1000
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
Evolve is basically a multiplayer only game. Killzone is ok. Very pretty game that was the title that was intended to show off the PS4. A bit redundant. Unity is very underrated due to the bugs and faulty mp. The game is very good now. Hopefully you’ll be able to connect online and DL the updates.
This is what I've found so far. I think I'll have to wait for Thanksgiving and bring my console home to do the updates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
You can play video gamea at west point? I thought it was killing working out and learning 24/7
Hardly! The number of all-nighters I've pulled this year astonishes me. Then again, "if you wait until the last minute, it only takes a minute." The PS4 just fills in the gaps when I'm recovering from "killing, working out, and learning."

Thanks for the responses, guys.
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.