View Single Post
Old 10-30-2017, 05:31 AM   #998
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
My main complaint about D2 is the fact it went backwards from where D1 was. never really expected that. For somebody coming to the game for the first time, D2 is a solid game. For those of us that spent 3 years playing D1 we are pretty disappointed it. Hopefully they make some marked improvements and fast.

Glad you are enjoying it and I hope you see it through better eyes than I do right now. Still playing but losing interest.
Yes its a fun game but man the story was what 8 hours? way too short, not that this is a story based game but meh. Also they need to add RNG back in, I would be more than happy with Destiny 1 as it seems you are correct there is no endgame.

On the plus side the Art director took over the direction of the live team and has promised to give us something to play for. Really need to have better randomized loot as it seems every weapon is the same, I love games where you can hunt down the best stuff. Heard many crazy reactions to people finding stuff like the Gallahorn(sp?) and would love to add more RNG as well as a reason to do the raid.

Bungie lays out plans for Destiny 2 improvements

New systems and rewards to give our most engaged players additional, optional pursuits

Better incentives for players who complete challenging Prestige activities

Better rewards and replay value for strikes, adventures, and Lost Sectors

Private matches for the competitive community (we are targeting early 2018)

Crucible tuning like adjusted Supremacy scoring and better spawning rules

Better incentives for completing Crucible matches (and penalties for quitting competitive games)

Continued improvements to Iron Banner and Faction Rallies, including uniqueness of rewards

Changes to make the mod economy more interesting and impactful.
Ongoing improvements to Exotics, including adjustments to reduce instances of duplication

New ways to spend surplus currency and materials (looking at you Legendary Shards).

An emote interface that allows players to equip Salty, Spicy Ramen, Six Shooter, and Flip Out all at the same time

more info at https://www.polygon.com/2017/10/27/1...content-bungie
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.