View Single Post
Old 10-30-2017, 12:24 AM   #997
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointer19 View Post
I just bought three games from a classmate for $10 without really knowing anything about them; West Point doesn't authorize personal devices to connect to the wifi, so I was looking to get a few cheap games I can play offline.

Evolve
Killzone: Shadow Fall
Assassin's Creed: Unity

I've played a couple rounds of Evolve. It's fun, but I think it'll get old really quickly playing solo. I prefer playing as the monster. The round usually ends extremely quickly or lasts long enough for me to get overpowered and win pretty easily. I think the leveling system for the different characters and monsters will be the only thing that keeps me playing.

I played through the first two missions of Killzone, and it seems like a fun game. Interesting, futuristic setting that I haven't really dabbled in before.

I've heard from a friend that AC: Unity isn't worth a penny and that it requires a ton of updates just to start playing. Since I have no internet, I haven't even put it in the console.

What're your thoughts on these?
You can play video gamea at west point? I thought it was killing working out and learning 24/7
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.