View Single Post
Old 07-13-2014, 07:40 PM   #243
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by KcMizzou View Post
Sure. Lots of women hang out in places like that. There's a term for them... "f@g hags" is one.
Yup. Like I said, I've been to queer bars in a lot of different cities. Always went with a group of chicks. It was a lot of fun actually.
I ended up in them in Germany, and Japan, but didn't know it until I got a really good look around.
It's all fun when you are with a group of girls. Totally different by yourself.
I was wearing a suit when I ordered a drink in the one in Hamburg, and a tranny came up to me, and said " I sink you vondered into the ze' wrong bah, sveethaht"

OH!! And I've been to Fantasy fest in Key west twice.
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.