View Single Post
Old 11-18-2002, 10:27 AM   #119
MVP

Quote:
Originally posted by KCCh!efsMan
Green played really well yesterday, but our offense needs to be more efficient than it has been the last 3 weeks. We are more than capable of scoring more points, I think we were pretty conservative and we just weren't getting the job done on O. If our offense can come back to life AND our defense keeps this play up we will make the playoffs.
I agree,I wish we were scoring more points,but IMO,I believe the Chiefs played more conservatively yesterday to keep the D off of the field and to sway the time of possession to wear out the Bills.While I would definitely like to score alot more points,I do understand their approach to yesterday's second half.The Chiefs chose to run more clock on less possessions to help our D,rather than getting into a shoot-out with the Bills.It paid off.GO CHIEFS!!!!
BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.