View Single Post
Old 11-18-2002, 09:34 AM   #116
Go Chiefs!

We must be realistic about this. The Chiefs' coaches have a leash on Green. They are not throwing the deep ball with Green...and for good reason.

Also, Buffalo is an average team with an average defense. Green should have performed even better in the game, and the Chiefs should have scored at least 24 pts. in the game. It is obvious the other teams are shutting down Gonzo, knowing that Kennison and Morton aren't going to hurt them badly. Green and the Chiefs need to score more points. They were fortunate to win the Buffalo game, and we all know it. For the most part, Green should be playing even better than what he has been this year.

Don't let this game confuse your sense of reality. You have to consider the teams the Chiefs are playing. The offense should be playing better than what it has been the last three or four weeks. The Chiefs have tough games remaining against San Diego, Denver, Oakland, and St. Louis. I don't think they will make the playoffs, and they will probably finish the season at 7-9 to 9-7. However, I do hope they prove me wrong.

voyager...the realist
voyager is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.voyager is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.