View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 08:49 PM   #34
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
I have no problem with interleague games. I think it should be that way. The league needs to unify on the use of eliminating the DH. MLB is the only pro sport that lets half of its league play one way while the other half plays another. Either remove the DH or all teams use it. Personally I would like to see the DH removed.
You’re more likely to see the NL add the DH than it be eliminated. From the union perspective, adding the DH to the NL adds jobs, removing it from the AL takes away jobs. I like interleague play how it used to be. Like a couple of weeks a year were interleague weeks. Now there is always an interleague game it loses any specialness. I'd be fine with adding 2 to make 32 and have 2 16 team leagues or conferences. Between Montreal, Charlotte, Portland, Nashville, San Antonio, etc they should be able to add 2.
ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.