View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 08:42 PM   #32
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP View Post
Baseball already messed up with interleague play and the DH. Let's not compound errors.
I have no problem with interleague games. I think it should be that way. The league needs to unify on the use of eliminating the DH. MLB is the only pro sport that lets half of its league play one way while the other half plays another. Either remove the DH or all teams use it. Personally I would like to see the DH removed.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.