View Single Post
Old 03-01-2016, 12:57 AM   #238
Stuff & Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58kcfan89 View Post
I finally got my tax refund back and am looking to spend part of it on a PS4. Any recommendations on where or how to buy? Should I avoid refurbished consoles or are they worth the slightly lower cost?

I feel like every time I buy something big like this, it goes on sale 3 days later. And I can wait a little bit if there's a potential price drop coming. Just looking for some input.

Thanks!
You may want to wait for the next big AAA title to be released like Uncharted 4 in March/April, then buy a bundle at GameStop or something. Really, the savings you get with a used console right now isn't worth it unless you buy it from someone online. You never know what you're getting, though.
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.