Thread: The Lurker 500
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2008, 12:40 PM   #50
Supporter

Monk.

You're at least partially correct on both questions. I cannot offer tips for fairness in this thread, but these stories must be relayed to future generations to understand the culture of our cp forefathers.

It doesn't matter to me if one chooses to use the search function, but my true hope is to challenge you lurkers and see how much you know about the place. Obviously, the later arrivals can use this opportunity as a history lesson, to help understand why certain jokes are funny here, that might not be in other contexts.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.