View Single Post
Old 07-24-2018, 02:38 AM   #44
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by banecat View Post
No problem. He did have to shoulder the blame in a team sport which is bullshit. I can still hear Joe Buck going on and on about Moss. I'm not going to go into that debacle in St. Louis with all of the interceptions. The last few years of all of the retirement talk did get old, but that's about it when I really think about it
All quarterbacks do and it is dumb. But the funny thing is for some quarterbacks they receive all the praise and escape the blame. Damn media.

I remember that debacle. Great St. Louis team. The only positive was that Favre went down swinging trying to get back into it instead of throwing five yard safe passes.

That was aggravating but I blame the media for asking him in the first place years before it was a yearly occurrence for him to decide. They complained about his retirement while reaping the profits. For 2010, I think he wanted to stay retired then his Vikings teammates flew down to beg him to return and it is tough to say no to friends. But the magic was gone.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.