View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 04:21 PM   #42
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by banecat View Post
All true
My apologies for the outburst. I have been a huge Favre fan since I was four. But I missed the Super Bowl runs so I suffered through the heartbreaking defeats, 4th and 26, the Moss mooning, the 07 and 09 NFC Championship games etc. That last game gutted me as a fan. Such rigged bullshit. I stopped watching/following the NFL until I learned about Carr during his senior year at Fresno. Rest is history.

He was my first hero and since I grew up in Steelers country I always had to be on the defense from entitled Steelers fans who couldn't fathom why I didn't worship their team.

He will always be my hero. Damn, he deserved one more Super Bowl win and the worst part when he made his final two runs the undefeated Patriots and the Hurricane Katrina storylines stole the spotlight. Unlike Lewis and Manning, he didn't have the national media cheering him on for one last title. And when his teams lost it was all his fault according to the hack sportswriters. Not McCarthy's poor play calling or Peterson's multiple fumbles or the Saints' illegal bounty hunting. It was all his fault. They never like that Brett did his own thing. He was too country and uncouth for them.

Ah football. I will never be intently into it as I did when I watched Favre.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.