View Single Post
Old 01-19-2022, 01:11 PM   #32
Veteran

It obviously won't ever happen but just to put into perspective how much I loved seeing this film in theaters, If Disney re released TRON: Legacy in IMAX 3D today , I would drop everything and be first in line to buy a ticket to see it again lol . That's how much I loved seeing this on the biggest screen possible.

Also I keep forgetting that TRON: Legacy was the directorial debut for Joseph Kosinski. IMO he did an impressive job directing such a huge budget sci film for his first feature.
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.