View Single Post
Old 04-25-2020, 01:05 PM   #65
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Northman View Post
I’m not hating on this pick, but somebody please explain to me why Amik Robertson was not picked instead of Sneed? They are on the same team and Robertson was far more productive than Sneed. Yes I get that he is small, but he still would fit a position of need especially if they are talking Sneed moving to corner, albeit, probably the outside corner deployment.

Is this a matter of Robertson not measuring up to some of the baseline requirements for Spags? Because production wise it is not that close between these two players. Robertson had a lot more tackles over the past three years, along with interceptions and pass breakups.

Flame away.
They were looking for Spags boundary corner and they locked in. I think Amik was a steal for Raiders but we wanted a Breeland replacement possibility.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.