View Single Post
Old 06-27-2020, 02:42 PM   #27914
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Wilson is the most accurate passer in the game. I consider that coordination & mind talent, not raw talent. But I understand if you want to put him in there. Allen clearly is a shit QB when it comes to decision making.

I get where you're coming from if you're going pure arm strength. But I consider accuracy and the ability to throw from multiple angles with power and accuracy to be part of "arm talent". That's why I would put Wilson up there with Mahomes, Rodgers, and Stafford. But everyone has a different definition of "arm talent" so I can't totally bash the Allen pick.
PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote