View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 12:22 AM   #8270
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation View Post
I haven't left my house in a week and a half. I'm fortunate to be able to work from home. Today, I ventured out at around 9am to go to Dollar General (I figured the supermarket would be ransacked). I only wanted to get some diet mt. dew and milk. I went in, grabbed a 12 pack of mt dew and a gallon of milk and then thought, I wonder if they have any lysol, so I ran back to the cleaning supplies and they were out. No biggie. I start walking down the main aisle to the front of the store so I can get the hell out of there and all of the sudden an employee walks out of one of the aisles and coughs twice without covering her damn mouth like 2 feet away from me (she mumbled excuse me as she walked bye like it was no big deal). I'm not the type to lose my cool so I immediately held my breath clear up to the counter, checked out, drove straight home, and took a shower. It's the closest I've ever come to bitching someone out in public. There are only 2 people in my county that have it (officially) and I would think at this point someone would have the decency not to come to work if they had all the symptoms, but I've of course been worried/paranoid all day. It sucks that we have to live like this now.
if you don't go to work you don't get paid.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.