View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 10:57 AM   #110
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I really love this Angel's Trumpet Ale House.

It has a nice crowd, never over crowded, good music, comfortable table and chairs, nice patio, good service, food's good, great selection of beers. They even had Tank 7 Boulevard on the menu.

One of my favorite places for beers.
Thanks again Scho, had a blast meeting everyone and reading Chiefs trivia cards. You did an excellent job putting things together. Didn’t realize the Mahomes figurine was a Scott McFarlane until after I left. Great job planning and thanks for your generosity!
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote