View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 07:03 PM   #2
Special Teams ACE!!!

Up until the Chiefs took Mahomes, I think Marcus Peters was the most ecstatic I've ever been with a Chiefs 1st round draft pick. I got pretty rowdy for Glenn Dorsey and Eric Berry as well, but unless your GM blows a top 5 pick on a ****ing Tyson Jackson, it's hard to not be pleased with those picks.

Peters was a guy I had pegged as the best CB in that draft even above Xavier Rhodes (who was the favorite by just about every draftnik out there). I took him in the CP Mock. I compared him to Justin Houston as a guy that teams were going to let drop for a ridiculous and stupid reason.

Their ****ing loss. Our ****ing win. That one felt good as a fan but also felt good as a giant attention whore who got to say "I WAS RIGHT!"
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote