View Single Post
Old 11-29-2020, 10:33 PM   #2206
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I couldn't believe the Bucs actually tried to cover Hill 1v1 with no safety over the top in the first half. Multiple times. It was like 2018 all over again for 30 minutes.
Yes, this exactly.

I think the Bucs looked at last week's gameplan and decided they wanted to shut down Kelce and take their chances with Tyreek over the top.

That didn't last long because then they had to let the underneath stuff open up.

I think they thought Mahomes would hit a couple, miss a couple, and Brady would be enough to counter.

Mahomes just ****ing HIT THEM ALL.

Thing is, their gameplan after the first quarter probably would have beaten the Chiefs, especially if they had not had rotten luck with those two picks.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote