View Single Post
Old 11-16-2022, 08:49 AM   #1982
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
You’re my boy C4MVP, and I thought we were already supposed to have had drinks at this point. But this is the Alex Smith excuse. Carr just isn’t that guy. It’s time to move on. Draft a stud quarterback, finish 2nd in the division instead of 4th. A wild card is always better than no playoffs.
Man, I am trying to get down to Florida. This past two years have not been going to plan. Life has been a harsh mistress.

I actually think the team moves on. Just wish I could see a top 20 defense someday. I ask for so little.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote