View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 05:31 PM   #921
XBOX GT MAVS ACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIAdragon View Post
Ah ok so if he only does it once no biggie, but twice, that's unacceptable. The **** didn't run a red light or get in a bar fight. He violently assaulted a pregnant woman. Not much worse than that, he will wear that scarlet "POS" letter for a long time and rightfully so.

Okay, and that's your right. Look as a vet who has deployed I've seen awfully heinous shit. I also cringed seeing Ray Rice knock his wife out. I witnessed my mother beat, I also saw my father so sick with guilt and shame that I knew he'd never do it again. It's egregious. It's horrendous, but I refuse to believe that 1 mistake makes a man. Forgive me. God knows I have my flaws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.