View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 08:28 PM   #121
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Groupthink is a very, very powerful force. I’m not suceptible to it as you know. But the vast majority of folks are and it’s hard for them to ever take a contrarian or unpopular stance.

I’ll never get it. I mean, demanding proof of guilt seems obvious. Right?
One would think. God Almighty I pray no one at this shitty website practices law.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
Yeah, they do. The Post and the Daily News are known for tabloid style sensationalism. Murdock owns the Post, so enough said. I don't know anything about the TV stations, but some of the radio stations are nothing more than 24/7 BS.
Can you think of a specific, recent athlete?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
BITCH

Responded and retweeted.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.