Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 01:30 PM   #2275
Ride on!

Not near quick enough. Especially with days like today. I guess I came close to losing my leg south of my calf. Trying to wean off the pain meds since I'm noticing some signs of withdrawal. Problem is when I'm active, foot, ankle, and calf start swelling. Doctors can't give me a timeline really. Lots of nerve and blood vessel damage. I'm going on 3 months of sitting with my leg elevated. Thank the maker for an amazing ol lady who has been catering to my every need. Making recovery a bit easier. I'll see if I can get some photos uploaded of the damage.
kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.