View Single Post
Old 08-26-2001, 09:06 PM   #102
That's just f***in' stupid

I'm not apologizing for sh*t. I'm sick of the whining and constant denegration of this team due to it's progressive new approach (which, coincidentally, has proven eimmensely successful). As if that wasn't annoying enough, to come on here and constantly play the martyr- to try some stinking passive-aggressive BS role, then label the regulars here as 'party-liners', well, that just crosses the damn line with me.

To dissent is one thing, but to chastize and label with complete disregard for the reality of the interaction that takes place here is TROLLISH behavior. Trolls are afforded no quarter in my book - so the b*tch can rot on ignore for all I care.
HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.