View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 01:46 PM   #218
Sarcasm

Funny this thread is on here.

I finally decided to deactivate my FB, Snapchat, and Instagram last night. The Snapchat was just used to interact with girls, and they have my number if they want to talk or meet up. But in general I think social media just clouds everyones minds and it often times becomes a jumbled mess of people acting as their worst kind of ways. Facebook is just a giant political disaster plus those stupid beer chugging and quarantitties groups on there, it just showcases the worst kinds of people in society.

I think mental health is incredibly important, but I also believe that we still don't know the long term psychological effects of social media on our brains. It has completely rewired the way we think and interact as humans. But I think long term there will be some serious negative effects and we're likely already seeing it unfold.

Looking forward to putting my attention elsewhere and not having that distraction take over my day.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote