View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 01:09 PM   #217
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Basically the only reason I'm on FB anymore is because I have the ability to block pages and snooze people when they get on a roll with something (granted, I've also unfriended several people).
All of my social media accounts were being hacked constantly, so in 2017, I deactivated Facebook and cancelled my Instagram and Twitter accounts. Not only was I tired of political talk 24/7 but seeing friends argue over politics on my timeline was pretty much the last straw.

Unfortunately, many of the companies I deal with use social media platforms so I reactivated Facebook and created new Twitter & Instagram accounts in the past few weeks because I was missing out on a lot of pertinent info.

I've basically unfollowed 2/3rd of my Facebook "friends" (most of whom I haven't seen or spoken to in decades) and just use it for those important music-business related accounts, but I've yet to post and have zero plans to interact on that particular platform.

Oh, and back to the topic: I definitely felt far less stress once I deactivated all of them. It was like a weight lifted from my shoulders.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote