View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 12:26 PM   #216
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Basically the only reason I'm on FB anymore is because I have the ability to block pages and snooze people when they get on a roll with something (granted, I've also unfriended several people).

I'm probably in the hundreds when it comes to blocked pages and apps and stuff, mostly because FB got rid of "just show me everything in chronological order" long ago, and the bullshit seems to win over stuff I'd actually want to see.

It can definitely be beneficial to take breaks from all that shit... I've done it here several times, usually for 2-3 months at a time.
I have a couple thousand friends and pages. I actually follow about 20.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.