View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 09:22 AM   #212
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
Can confirm.

I used to enjoy being on Twitter and FB a lot, on top with CP and such.

Now?

Twitter is just a shit-fest and FB is also in that category, especially with people behaving as immature individuals and sharing so much stuff that isn't exactly truthful. It's like it's middle/high school bullshit going on. And when I see that happen, I just have the sudden urge to bark at them to knock it off, but I realize that if I were to do that, I'm playing right into their hands.

So I just severely restricted my online time on Twitter and FB, and I feel better about it, because it's shit that I just have no control over, and don't really need to deal with it. And it's more refreshing actually.

As for CP, I just stick with threads that is sports related and have discussions there, along with interesting topics, like this one being an good example.

And edited: The more I realize (as I learn), it's just better to just focus on things that you have control over than to worry about things that you don't have any control over.
Yeah. Social media (Twitter, Facebook, CP, etc) have turned into one big trailer park.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.