Thread: Movies and TV Breaking Bad: The Movie
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 10:14 PM   #99
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahiMike View Post
I watched it last night and I thought it was HORRIBLE! This show just doesn't make for a slow movie. I just didn't see the point in making this film - other than knowing their fans would think this would be good.

Reasons this movie sucks:

1. Jessie/Paul just isn't a good enough actor to handle the load.
2. Jessie has to be the dumbest crook out there. How long does it take to get out of town?
3. Why pay a guy $250K to drive you to Alaska?
4. Are you serious this guy is not gonna let Jessie slide for the missing $1800 when he just handed him a sack full of cash?
5. Why does it take $125K to drive someone and get a passport? Mexicans pay less than $10K to their coyotes.
6. Why go take on 5 guys in a shootout when he had the upperhand on 2 earlier?
7. An old fashioned high noon shootout? Really?

Movie sucked.
I'm pretty sure that guy gives you an entirely brand new identity so I see why that costs so much.

But it also creates the plot hole of if he has a brand new identity, why does he need to be smuggled in a secret compartment in a moving truck?

And the shootout scene nearly was one of the stupidest movie scenes I've seen the last few years.

Last edited by -King-; 10-21-2019 at 08:54 AM..
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote