Thread: Movies and TV Breaking Bad: The Movie
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 03:37 PM   #98
He's Mahomie!

I watched it last night and I thought it was HORRIBLE! This show just doesn't make for a slow movie. I just didn't see the point in making this film - other than knowing their fans would think this would be good.

Reasons this movie sucks:

1. Jessie/Paul just isn't a good enough actor to handle the load.
2. Jessie has to be the dumbest crook out there. How long does it take to get out of town?
3. Why pay a guy $250K to drive you to Alaska?
4. Are you serious this guy is not gonna let Jessie slide for the missing $1800 when he just handed him a sack full of cash?
5. Why does it take $125K to drive someone and get a passport? Mexicans pay less than $10K to their coyotes.
6. Why go take on 5 guys in a shootout when he had the upperhand on 2 earlier?
7. An old fashioned high noon shootout? Really?

Movie sucked.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote