Thread: Movies and TV Breaking Bad: The Movie
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 11:07 AM   #94
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_Chief View Post
I don't know if you really can "root" for a BB character....they are all complex with positive and negative attributes. I gues Hank would be the closest to a hero archetype, but he is such a douchebag you really can't root for him.

I know I really could not stand Jesse from the beginning. He is a coward, a poser, and ****up. Just a complete shit show of a character, whose only real purpose/value was to introduce Walter into the seedy world of meth.

This again speaks volumes to the ability of Vince Gilligan. He wrote despicable characters yet made the show so goddamn engrossing and nearly perfect.
I don't know if root is the right word but there were sympathetic characters with Jesse being the main one.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.