View Single Post
Old 03-29-2018, 01:22 PM   #73
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I don't want to be a douche but you've got to be getting these calories from somewhere.
the difference between gaining and losing weight weekly is a pretty thin margin...literally just drinking one soda/beer less and eating 1 slice of bread less every day can mean the difference between losing or gaining weight weekly...

1 piece of bread is like 100 calories.....

1 pint of beer can be 250 or 300 calories

1 soda, probably 200 or 300

a lot of people (and I was one of them) do not realize they are eating more calories than they burn every day...and even if youre a LITTLE BIT off , it means you constantly gain instead of maintain or lose...

its REALLY hard to estimate (for me anyway)....so i simply have to keep track or I go over too much.
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.