View Single Post
Old 03-29-2018, 12:17 PM   #67
Go Beavers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I think that level of tracking is the best thing someone can do... I've known a lot of people who start exercising and cutting out certain foods, etc; but don't track calories and then get frustrated when they aren't losing weight.
I've been wasting too much time trying to find the magical way of eating that would let me spontaneously cut calories without having to measure but I think I've gotten too old for them to work now. So now it's off to measuring and calculating everything I eat. I find it a drudgery but so is hauling around extra weight.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote