View Single Post
Old 03-29-2018, 12:13 PM   #65
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bewbies View Post
That reminds me, my wife made some buffalo cauliflower in the oven, put shredded salad all over the top with that whole 30 avocado ranch dressing and that shit was the bomb.

And I don't like cauliflower.
next time u have your grill going indirect smoke, take some chopped up cauliflower and onions and a few like yukon potato chunks, drizzle with olive oil and cook it just like you do your sprouts (maybe in a tin or whatnot), then put a little shredded cheese on after u take off grill and cover till melted
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.