View Single Post
Old 07-25-2015, 09:23 PM   #73
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 View Post
I rarely have outages. If there is a heavy rain I'll typically lose signal for 5 or 10 minutes, but other than that I've had a pretty good experience with DTV. I live in WV though and the weather here is pretty mild, we might get a heavy storm once a month at the most.

You only watch half of the game anyways so what's it too ya? 5-10 minutes is way too long & it should never happen unless the power goes out. I didn't lose my internet connection so DTV doesn't have any excuse that can satisfy me to let them get away with shitty service.

I don't want to miss a ****ing play especially when the game is on the line and a single play makes all the difference.

They claim 99% signal reliability so I'm calling them and telling them that is a lie. Three times I have lost reception and I'm a new customer from May 2015 so they can kiss my ass.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.