Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 11:07 AM   #2657
Andy Reid Supporter

From Bob McGinn’s article citing scouts on the WR’s:

Quote:
Those 15 executives plus another were asked to rank the wide receivers on a 1-2-3-4-5 basis. A first-place vote was worth 5 points, a second-place vote was worth 4 and so on.

Harrison, with 11 firsts, led with 72 points. Following, in order, were Malik Nabers (65, four), Rome Odunze (49, one), Brian Thomas (13), Xavier Worthy (12), Keon Coleman (eight), Mitchell (eight), Xavier Legette (seven), Ladd McConkey (three), Ja’Lynn Polk (two) and Roman Wilson (one).
I think that’s about the way I see it going minus Coleman. I think Worthy is WR5 and his speed will be the selling point. Buffalo is the betting favorite for Worthy and I think that makes a ton of sense after they watched Tyreek give them frustrations in KC and Miami as well as Waddle. I think they want a deep threat field stretcher that they currently don’t have on the roster.

It’s WR6 for us and there’s varying opinions on who that is. Mitchell? McConkey? Franklin?
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.