View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 07:46 AM   #260
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
They are obviously trolling. Only an idiot could watch the games and not see the defense fully commiting to Hunt if there's a chance he will get the ball.

If Alex burns their defense they have to lay off. It's obvious.

Alex doesn't play on defense though, so I have no answers there.
I've watched the televised version and the all 22 and that's not the case. There are plenty of times we are running against 6 or 7 in the box. The offensive line isn't getting the job done. To support the eyeball test -- the stats also don't lie. PFF had Hunt @ 2.8 yards before contact during his dominance. That's dropped off to .9 yards before contact during the slump. Injuries hurt us. Morse and LDT still look rusty (LDT more so) and they aren't playing with the same tenacity as earlier in the year. Working your way back from injury will do that to you. I think they'll work their way back to full strength and execution before long and we will be fine. But LG is a problem. Fulton is not good at all. I hope Parker can get a shot because the others haven't fared so well.

Don't get me wrong. I think Mahommes would boost the offense. I'm not an Alex apologist. He is what he is -- an average/fringe top 15 QB. But putting Mahommes in there won't fix the run game.
maninthemiddle is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmaninthemiddle is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmaninthemiddle is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmaninthemiddle is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmaninthemiddle is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmaninthemiddle is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmaninthemiddle is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmaninthemiddle is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmaninthemiddle is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmaninthemiddle is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmaninthemiddle is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about