View Single Post
Old 04-09-2020, 01:17 PM   #2239
MVP

Our Son bought us a "Ninja indoor grill" 3 months back - I couldn't get out to use the smoker/grill. It has been on our counter sine we got it. Last night, I decided to test it out. Boy Howdy!!

Made 1/2 pound burgers from KC Steak and KC Strips 10 oz each. And son-of-a-gun if they weren't great! Good grill marks and with the seasoning that came with the burgers (steak seasoning), not as good as the grill - but not far off...I highly recommend this contraption. Oh, air fried fries as well - they came out great.
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.