Thread: Food and Drink What Salsas are you guys running
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 10:32 PM   #29
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Damn would have thought Fort Scott would have one.
Scott City. Other side of the state.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Rather than trying to order salsa that you may or may not like, why not buy like 9 Roma tomatoes, a couple of jalapeno peppers, a red onion, a stalk of cilantro and a lime, then make your own to taste?

I realize that Pico de Gallo isn't for everyone but IMO, it's way better than nearly all store bought salsa in a jar. Plus, it's cheap to make so if you mess it up, you're only out a few bucks and it's easy to try again.

If jalapeno's aren't hot or spicy enough, try serrano or habanero's.
Produce out here is hit or miss I’m not a big pico guy due to the cilantro thing (Baby Lee knows the science better than I do. I’ll defer to his explanation), but it’s on my to do list to make my own salsa after harvest calms down.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.