Thread: Food and Drink What Salsas are you guys running
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 10:02 PM   #16
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Mrs. Renfro's. No matter what your spice level, she got you covered...

Important point here, they've changed their packaging. If you're looking for it in the supermarket, it'll likely look like Fish's pic above. And if it looks like BC's post, it could be older stock.

For me, I like the Green and Ghost Pepper because they're distinctive. The rest are good, but they kind of blend in with everything else out there.

But I've not run into anything I like as much as the heat and fresh flavor of the Ghost Pepper, but it might be too hot for many. It's on the higher scale of what you get in a Salsa, . . not nearly as hot at the concentrated extracts or anything, and very pleasant for me personally. But it is definitely hot.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote