View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 03:39 PM   #48
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyton75 View Post
Seems to use his hands really well. Looks like a taller, step-slower version of Justin Houston.
I am REALLY curious what Houston goes for.

I'm telling you, I still think that guy is a letter-perfect SDE here. I'd be pretty disappointed to see him sign somewhere for a reasonable figure that we could've brought him back under.

I do wonder if there aren't more hard feelings among the 'old guard' here than we were led to believe. Those contract negotiations in '15 and '16 seem to have rubbed that group of players (Houston, Berry and Hali) pretty raw.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.