View Single Post
Old 10-17-2020, 04:05 PM   #84
I could of gone pro

This was played to death on the radio in the mid 70's

This was one best live performances on Midnight Special, former singer of the Raspberries

From Alice Cooper's first solo album, Welcome to my Nightmare in '75

This one is sad for me because the singer Jimi Jamison was one of my favorite singers and died 6 years ago from a heart attack brought on by drugs.

My other favorite singer singing one of their most powerful ballads about a broken home

Before Richard Harris was a famous actor he released MacArthur Park in '68 written by Jimmy Webb. It has the most unusual lyrics of any song but yet is beautiful and was later a disco hit by Donna Summer.

The song speaks for itself

A dozen years before Celine Dion stole this song for herself and made a hit, it was released by Jennifer Rush in 1984. I saw her sing this on Johnny Carson one night, had no idea who she was but bought the album the next day.

I love almost everything Heart does, I also collect videos and lately I've got over 1,000 tribute bands saved into 3 folders on youtube. I really love this tribute band Heart Attack and their version of Alone performed at he House of Blues in Dallas.

I saw the Babys in 1980 and I always liked John Waite's voice

I don't listen to much country, I do like Drake White, but this song caught my year about ten years ago.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli