View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 08:00 AM   #433
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
This irritates me so much. The best GM we've had since the time of Hank Stram, maybe ever, and we just fired him.
Dorsey was excellent at finding hidden gems. He excelled in the later rounds and on the waiver wire. He's an incredible scout. But you have to admit he was lacking in contract negotiations, and in management. He was far from perfect. I don't think that's why he was fired. I don't know why he was fired, but there were several situations he mishandled. Did the good outweigh the bad? Yes, I think so, and on job performance (that the fans know about) he should still be the GM. So I'm going with there's more to the story.
Messier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli